Saturday, November 7, 2009

WOW!

Ok so lets start off with its been one heck of a year. I know I havent updated in a very long time but it is now time.

Lets start with after a lot of thought, tears, and mixed emotions Dee and I divorced. The kids and I moved to Tooele and he stayed in Rush Valley. We have all adjusted well and things are finally starting to work out for all of us. I finally after years of only working on the ambulance got a job which I love. I work at ATI which is a Titanium plant out in the middle of nowhere. I am doing Environmental and Safety stuff and work with a GREAT group of people.

Brady has started kindergarten and is in the all day class. I was a bit worried how he would adjust which ended up not being a problem. He is loving it and doing very well.

Maddie is well Maddie and all I can say is I'm going to be in trouble with that little one. She is alot like me so I will soon know what mom went through as I was growing up. She is still not wanting to talk which makes things a little difficult but we are getting along. She will be starting preschool next week after we meet the teacher and speech therapist.

Life has been full of up's and downs for the 3 of us but all in all we are doing well. Mommy has bad days sometimes but knows she has to stay strong for the kiddos, some days they where the only ones that kept me going. I have had great support from family and friends and while I have made a few bad decisions I know that they are what will make me a stronger person I have no regrets about anything except for allowing myself to be unhappy for so long it affected the kids and that was not fair to them.

So thanks to everyone who has been there for us. We love you all...

No comments: