Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update

Ok Ok so its been a very long time!

Well Maddie is finally starting to talk better! YIPPIE! she is still not up to where she should be but she is talking that is such a plus! We have stopped with the speech therapist it seemed all they where doing is the SAME things I had been doing with her so why pay someone when I can do it myself? The big change with speech came when Brady went camping for a week her vocabulary doubled in that short amount of time. She is getting much better with the potty training thing but we still have a ways to go. We tried preschool for a little while and to put it lightly it DID NOT GO WELL! Shes not even three yet so we decided to pull her out and try her next year with Miss. Michelle (Bradys teacher) who she really seems to like.

Brady has been doing well in school and does not fight on Thursday nights when its home work time. We have started talking about kindergarten he does not like the thought of it saying "I dont want to go there and I dont want to talk about it". I am having problems with it as well number 1: he is my little guy and Im afraid that he will be upset about being there. Number 2: The school bus thing has me FREAKED OUT! no seat belts and I dont trust the drivers!


A few weeks ago we decided that we needed to get some pictures done of the kids. It went very well the kids had a good time and loved the lady that was taking them. She worked very well with them and made sure we all had a good time. Brady had to have one for his so that he could "see me and sissy when I wake up in the morning". They sure seem to love each other!

I started the Paramedic program a few months ago I have finished all the dumb stuff (Well being of a paramedic, Ambulance Operations) and have started the medical stuff! I seem to be doing well. I get frustrated but I have great help from a few that I work with. I will be attending my first skills camp in a few weeks (4 days in Ogden passing skills off). Im so nervous its making me sick!

Nothing has really changed with Dee he still works for the county with no big news going on there.

2 comments:

Millett Family said...

Your kids look so grown up,very cute!

Rosalie said...

Wahoo!!! Those adorable pics! I love it! I am sure you will keep doing fine...just slow down Dawn...just slow down...he he he who do I sound like?!?!?!?! Love ya tons babe!